12 cups cauliflower florets (or adjust to desired portion size)
1 large onion, peeled, quartered
1 teaspoon coriander seeds (or powder if you don’t have the seeds)
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (or powder if you don’t have the seeds)
3/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
3 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 tablespoon Hungarian hot paprika
1 3/4 teaspoons salt
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Urban Clinic recommended additions: Sweet Potato!
1. Place cauliflower florets and optional sweet potato in large roasting pan. Pull apart onion quarters into separate layers; add to pan.
2. Stir coriander and cumin in small skillet over medium heat until slightly darkened, about 5 minutes. Crush coarsely in mortar with pestle. Place seeds in medium bowl. Whisk in oil, vinegar, curry powder, paprika, and salt.
3. Pour dressing over vegetables; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in single layer. Sprinkle with pepper.
4. Roast vegetables at 450°F until tender, stirring occasionally, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Mound vegetables in large bowl. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve warm or at room temperature.